Indoor Play Area
Zoobee Doobee- a kids play area in Mumbai, wants you to come inside and play, learn, think, and develop. Zoobee Doobee is a soft play area with a secure, soft environment where children can actively play and develop new motor skills such as learning to climb, balance, and construct blocks, as well as refine social skills by interacting with other children. Their constructive downtime is outfitted with a range of activities and play facilities for children of all ages – from 18 months to 12 years – that excite and encourage youngsters to think and make the most of this exploratory playtime. Zoobee Doobee is an ideal kids’ play area to learn and play with other children.
Why choose a soft play area?
- Through active play, all abilities are improved: physical, mental, emotional, and social.
- Playing and socialising with other children teaches your youngster social skills.
- It aids in the development of your child’s creativity and imagination.
- Through the use of enjoyable tactics, this type of play helps to increase fitness levels.
- Suitable for all-weather situations.
Kids that play more, grow more!
Playing is one of the most healthy activities for kids.
Indoor play area is a nice alternative where there is lack of outdoor play area and good option for a very hot & rainy day
Soft Play Area
Sand Play Area
Pit Ball Pool
Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
- Children can use the facility only when accompanied by an adult (above 18 years).
- Zoobee Doobee play-area is for children aged 18months to 12 years. Only children below 3years are allowed in the toddler area. Children above 12 years are not permitted.
- Our play facilitators are strategically placed in the play area to monitor and ensure your child’s safety. However, there is always a risk when children play together, so it is the responsibility of the parents/ caretakers to supervise them closely.
- Identification (Pancard, Aadhar card or Driver’s license) may be required as proof of age or family status.
- Zoobee Doobee cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur due to carelessness and negligence by the accompanied adult.
- No male servants or drivers will be allowed in the Zoobee Doobee premises.
- Zoobee Doobee is an inclusive play-area, we encourage differently abled children to play amongst the other kids. You are requested to be accommodating and respectful of them.
- Please cooperate with us to maintain the hygiene and safety of the play area at all times :
- Food and drinks are strictly prohibited in the play-area.
- Socks must be worn at all times by the parents/ guardians. No shoes or going barefoot is allowed in the premises. Socks are available for purchase at the reception desk.
- Please encourage your child to use the washroom before entering the play-area.
- No climbing the slides or any exterior parts of the equipment. While coming down the slide, only feet first position is allowed.
- Any sharp or hard objects like jewellery, buckles, toys, etc. must be removed before entering the play-area.
- Any child who is unwell or with recent injuries is advised not to enter the play-area.
- Children may be asked to leave the play-area, if they are found misbehaving, bullying others or playing rough.
- Children are encouraged to wear trousers or leggings to avoid risks of personal injuries.
- Smoking, alcohol and chewing gum on the premises is strictly prohibited.
- No cameras will be allowed in the premises, except during Birthday Parties or Special Events. Videography is strictly prohibited.
- Outside food or drinks not allowed on the premises (except infant food and children’s water bottles). Food and drinks can be purchased at the Zoobee Doobee café.
- Zoobee Doobee reserves the right to revoke the privileges and the rights of the guests or to remove anyone from the premises, in case of aggressive/violent behavior towards other guests or our staff. Any damages caused by bad behavior or misuse will be charged to the guest/member.
- Please be polite, respectful and considerate towards other children, adults, and our staff.
- Please remember to always ask for a receipt upon the payment of your bill.
- Additional charges will be applicable when the guest exceeds the time-slot agreed upon.
- Our management will not take any responsibility for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.